We are looking for a marketing account representative who will join our team to build business relationships with restaurant owners interested in specific growth restaurant services.
The position also requires the management of the day-to-day aspects of client accounts, including proposal writing and pricing, proposal follow-up and project support.
The right person will demonstrate the flexibility to get the job done with the ability to combine creativity and good analytical skills to stay focused on results: someone who likes to solve problems, enjoys challenges and is committed to continuous improvement.
- Manage incoming lead information and schedule discovery calls with prospective restaurant owners
- Develop quotes and proposals with the support of Marketing Specialists
- Managing the CRM system ensuring project files are up to date.
- Maintain client relationships to profile client’s brand and educate internal marketing specialists
- Transition new projects to the project management team and participate in internal and client launches when necessary.
- Act as sales liaison for clients on projects
- Support the project management team on projects
- Remain updated on project statuses and provide clients with updates as requested
- Build and maintain growth-supportive relationships with clients
- Work with clients and internal teams on resolving client issues which may include reject, credit and sales allowance issues.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum one year of account management experience required. Two years preferred. In the restaurant industry preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts such as sales funnels, KPI, ROI
- Experience with Google Suite of Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision; solution focused
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skillsAbility to organize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude and healthy working relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to perform effectively as a member of a team and also as a leader.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English both written and spoken. Fluent in French is a definite plus both written and spoken.
- Commission only to start until proven successful
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible remote work hours
- Friendly, collaborative cloud work environment
- Opportunity for career advancement