We are seeking a Marketing Account Representative to join our team to manage the incoming leads of prospective business owners who are interested in our marketing strategies. The position also requires the management of day-to-day aspects of customer accounts including quote writing and pricing, quote follow up and project support. The right person will be flexible in order to get the job done with the ability to balance creativity and good analytical skills to stay focused on results – someone who enjoys problem solving, loves a challenge, and is committed to continuous improvement.
Work Schedule: Flexible
Location: San José – Costa Rica, Medellin – Colombia, São Paulo – Brazil, Rio de Janeiro – Brazil, Guatemala City – Guatemala
- Manage incoming lead information and schedule discovery calls with prospective business owners
- Develop quotes and proposals with the support of Marketing Specialists
- Managing the CRM system ensuring project files are up to date.
- Maintain client relationships to profile client’s brand and educate internal marketing specialists
- Transition new projects to the project management team and participate in internal and client launches when necessary.
- Act as sales liaison for clients on projects
- Support the project management team on projects
- Remain updated on project statuses and provide clients with updates as requested
- Build and maintain growth-supportive relationships with clients
- Work with clients and internal teams on resolving client issues which may include reject, credit and sales allowance issues.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum one year of Marketing Account Management experience required. Two years preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts such as sales funnels
- Experience with Google Suite of Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with minimal direction and supervision; solution focused
- High attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude and healthy working relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to perform effectively as a member of a team and also as a leader.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English both written and spoken. Fluent in French is a definite plus both written and spoken.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly, collaborative cloud work environment
- Opportunity for career advancement